Programmable Technical Support Engineer
Remote throughout the United States!
Pay Rate: $30-$35/hr DOE
Start Date: 6/14/2021
1 year contract
We are looking for a customer focused and experienced Support Engineer with a demonstrated track record of providing excellent technical support to join our high growth Communication Solutions company. In this role, you will be supporting our customers use of our Programmable Messaging Products. This role will function as the voice to our customers and partners and operate as a subject matter expert for our Programmable Messaging API. In addition, focus on providing friendly, professional customer service, while problem solving and demonstrating a high competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone, email and chat mediums.
If you are a customer service driven individual who demonstrates a high competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via live chat or email mediums, please apply and submit your resume for immediate consideration
- Work to surface and document customer pain points to assist in process improvement. Spend time reviewing internal knowledge bases to stay up on industry shifts and standards
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: by helping our customers to use our products and answering questions ensuring that they are able to understand and get the most out of their experience
- Use your strong diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide feedback
- Collaborate with your teammates and the Product and Engineering teams to report reproducible defects to continuously improve the product.
- Internally, you will be collaborating with your teammates and the Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs, spending time reviewing internal knowledge bases to stay up on industry shifts and standards, and working with your manager to surface customer pain points to assist in process betterment.
- We are there when our customers need us, and this position may require working an irregular shift, including the weekend (shifts are subject to change based on evolving team and customer needs). This position will also require supporting our customers on holidays to ensure that our customer’s needs are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing technical role, preferably in supporting REST API or enterprise software
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem.
- A functional knowledge of general purpose programming languages.
- Strong problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Conversational, patient and empathetic, with a positive attitude and great ethics
- People person, with a huge desire to help others succeed.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- Ability to de-escalate tense/tough customer situations in a live environment.
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- Previous exposure or knowledge of the company’s products.
- Coding experience in any language. (reading and debugging)
- Previous experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation