Senior Recruiter (Technical or Sales) Remote
Pay: $60-70hr (Weekly pay + Benefits )
3-6 months temp to turn permanent
Full- time M-F ( Must work some west coast hours)
Our client is an established and leading technology and SaaS company. Their mission is to drive the advancement of cannabis legalization and provide the software, services and data platforms that underpin the B2B and B2C segments. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, with additional locations across the United States, Canada and the EU, they have over 400 employees and are expanding rapidly!
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be a vital member of their Talent Acquisition Team supporting the overall growth of the company. You will own and recruit across our organization to further develop your skills as a recruiter. They are re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, embraces organization, and holds candidate and hiring manager experience to a high standard.
The impact you'll make:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing
- Partner with other recruiters to help strategize and source for passive candidates
- Conduct weekly meetings with hiring teams to ensure consistent feedback loop throughout the hiring process
- Provide a positive, high-touch candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice while being able to think proactively
- Deliver interview preparation for candidates and hiring teams
- Continuously calibrate and align hiring teams
- Collect, analyze, and ultimately deliver feedback and action items to hiring teams to improve the overall hiring process
- Identifying and executing opportunities to improve candidate experience
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
What you've accomplished:
- 3 + years of Senior Recruiting experience- either as Tech Recruiter or Sales Recruiter
- Must have experience working in a high growth Tech or SaaS company
- Background with working for a mix of internal and agency experience
- Tech recruiting experience requires knowledge recruiting for DevOps, Sight Reliability Engineer (SRE), Kubernetes Engineers and Ruby front-end developer is a plus
- Sales Recruiter experience requires working for a tech or SaaS company with high growth
- Experience recruiting for multiple positions, departments, and hiring managers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented problem solver
- Experience working in high growth environments
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.