Title: System Administrator Desktop Support
Location: Duluth or Atlanta GA( Local candidates only)
6 month contract Or permanent position
Pay: $30-$34hr (weekly pay)
Full-time- Work schedule can start between 8am or 9am
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Desktop Systems Administrator to join their team!
As a key member of the Global User Support team, you will contribute support and deployment in mixed environments, with a primary emphasis in Windows & Microsoft Products. You will provide ongoing support for Windows, Linux, and Apple OS systems in production and development lab environments. Utilize processes and procedures for asset management, application support, security monitoring, hardware maintenance, mobile device support, printer management, user access management, new user training, conference room setup, and completing appropriate research tasks while making sure all systems are available. You will utilize your outstanding customer service skills to help support mission critical enterprise applications for various business areas repairing desktops, laptops, and peripheral devices, unified communications (telephony, voicemail troubleshooting and repairing desktops, laptops, and peripheral devices).
Your technical knowledge will enable you to provide day to day IT Support for corporate end users client side devices, desktops, and lab systems. You will maintain up to date configuration and asset records for client equipment. You will also support for video, audio conferencing, presentations, incident handling for LAN/WAN, remote access, email, and other IT applications.
- 4+ years of Desktop System Administration experience supporting a large scale enterprise- 4,000+ end users
- Understanding of various infrastructure technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Active Directory.
- Experience deploying and supporting operating systems including Windows (version 7 and newer), Apple, and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL) in an enterprise, production and development lab environments
- Requires diverse skill set – the environment is everything from apple, windows to Linux - Phone systems, cell phones, different hardware, etc
- Background supporting user requests related to user account rights & permissions, new account creation, and directory maintenance.
- Skill supporting common Microsoft Applications: Teams, SharePoint 2007 or newer, Exchange/Outlook, the Office Suite, and other common productivity applications.
- Configuring and supporting smartphones including Apple iOS and Android devices
- Must be able to handle a heavy workload and work well under pressure. Excellent customer service required
- Knowledge of client application packaging and deployment across multiple operating systems. Knowledge of client compute devices and accessories is required.
- Ability to work with a heavy volume, fast paced environment and ability to work well under pressure.
- Prior experience working with teams and customers. Customer service mentality is a must!
- Experience supporting single and multi-site videoconferencing, sophisticated conference room control systems (Cisco knowledge a plus).
- Experience with asset management and standard inventory practices.
- Ability to understand and validate GPO RSoP and JAMF configuration policies on client machines.
- Enterprise network printing knowledge in areas such as high volume scan to email and finishing unit functionality.
- IT Security incident response including system imaging, malware remediation, and supporting forensic investigation.
- User and site relocations including office or full site moves.
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.