Title: Material Handler (Forklift/Shipping)
Pay: $15hr (Weekly pay)
Duration: 12 month contract (potential for permanent)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking Material Handler (Forklift/Shipping) to join their team. If you meet the job qualifications, we would love to hear from you!
- Filling customer orders
- Operate a forklift, standup forklift and cherry picker
- Delivering orders to internal delivery locations
- Shipping and quality control
- Inspect and report maintenance required equipment
- Cycle counting and material put-away
- Meet company standards for safety, productivity and accuracy.
- Some receiving and other projects as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of material handling, Inventory, stockroom or warehouse experienced required
- 2+ years of experience with stand-up and sit-down forklifts
- Shipping/receiving, cycle count and material put away
- Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. (Physical testing will be required)
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Team player and positive attitude
- Pass background check
- Some knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
Please send your resume!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.