Job Title: Product Marketing Associate
Location: Onsite in Anaheim, CA 92806
Duration: One month assignment plus possible extension
Pay rate: depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Interested?: Apply today or email resume to email@example.com
This is a 1+ month assignment, onsite in Anaheim, CA, and we are looking for candidates who can start working ASAP.
- Conducting an in-depth market research and in-store competitive research for our product development initiatives within the key category or brand of focus
- Create a comprehensive GTM strategy proposal by working with Product Marketing Manager and cross-functional team to successfully schedule and create deliverables assets and contents
- Subject matter expertise in the particular product or market. This should include specific industry or technical knowledge
- Assist in developing and suggesting market segmentation and pricing strategy for each product offering by reviewing NPD data and other data insights available
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Analyze the competitor products, tactics, services, and programs with the intent to formulate report to bring awareness to the business and direct teams to stay competitive
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data by collaborating with multiple departments and staff
- Create consistent positioning statements, messaging and the associated proof points for public-facing marketing collateral
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- A bachelor's degree in marketing/business or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year in a Marketing role
- Comfortable with giving presentations to internal and external audiences
- Hands on experience managing a funnel and life cycle communications.
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Highly structured, data-driven problem solver.
- Savvy communicator who can distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally.
- Experience with A/B testing and post-campaign analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills
- Highly collaborative and excellent teamwork skills
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.