AR/ Billing Specialist- REMOTE
Medical benefits offered
$17-$18/hr DOE (weekly pay!)
Start date: ASAP
6 month assignment with possible extension
We’re looking for an organized billing specialist to oversee the billing process and to perform billing activities for multiple lines of business. The candidate will ensure strong controls and reporting over the billing process from receipt of quotes to issuance and sending of invoices, help build and publish the billing metrics and KPIs, and meet established service levels. The billing specialist will be responsible for meeting close deadlines and ensuring accurate and timely billing and crediting of goods, services, and freight.
- Manage and execute the billing function globally as agreed
- Execute compliant billing processes according to policy, GAAP and statutory regulations
- Engage proactively with related teams including sales and customer service teams to ensure accurate proper billing
- Collaborate with SOX and leadership to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Execute agreed metrics and KPIs to track the health of the billing process
- Act as process owner in Shared Services for billing
- 3+ years’ experience in data entry, balancing, and billing processes in a growing company
- Experience working remotely
- 1+ years with an ERP software (Oracle, JDE, NetSuite, SAP)
- Comfort working with sales teams and management to bill accurately and timely while maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service while holding firm on policy
- AA or BS in accounting, business, economics, math, analytics, accounting or a related field
- Experience working in a high-growth technology company
- Experience in or knowledge of production agriculture
- NetSuite experience
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.