Title: Sourcer - Talent Acquisition
Location: Nationwide remote opportunity
Term: 6-month contract
Pay: $45/hr. DOE (Weekly pay)
As a Sourcer - Talent Acquisition for a rapidly growing company, you will play a key role in working with recruiters and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies that will identify and attract talent to our growing business. You will develop, implement, and execute a broad sourcing and outreach strategy and think creatively about how to build a candidate pipeline.
- Partner with recruiters and the business to develop a diverse candidate pipeline
- Work with leaders and recruiters in defining and maintaining hiring needs while understanding technical requirements of a role, the engineering challenge, and how it fits into the organization.
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, various ATS etc., and by targeted networking through alumni groups, meet-ups and conferences
- Execute on tactical outreach, craft custom outreach messaging, and screen prospective candidates
- Work with coordinators and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years’ sourcing expertise for corporate related roles
- Proficient in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools
- Deep knowledge of sourcing for corporate, direct hire roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert-level internet search and networking skills
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Consistent track record of finding creative ways to identify talent
- Solid oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation