Title: Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Location: Remote (Must be local to New Jersey)
Pay: $30- $36hr DOE (Weekly pay)
Term: 3-6 month (Temp to turn permanent)
*Please note: We are currently only hiring in the New Jersey Location. Please apply only if you are located in the area.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, our client is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers. In the past two years, with an exceptional tea, they have processed $1B in transactions and raised over $30M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and 8VC. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. And you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Definition of Role:
They are looking for someone who's passionate about real estate business operations and document management. You have exceptional attention to detail and a proven track record of partnering with colleagues across multiple departments, especially within Product. You're capable, independent, self-motivated, collaborative and operate effectively in a self-starting environment as well as on a team. And you're interested in helping to scale a fast-growing startup while building the breadth of your proficiencies alongside the company's development.
The primary focus of this role will be centered around document templating: Creating, testing, and regularly maintaining documents to be stored in libraries within their proprietary app and 3PIs. You will help in creating and maintaining document packages that improve agent workflows, collaborating with our compliance team to set requirements within newly created documents and/or document libraries. Assist the effort of expanding the document repository as we grow into new markets and states.
We are looking for a team player with a “can do” attitude who looks for ways to operate as efficiently as possible in a high growth environment. Dynamic position with opportunities to grow different skill sets within business operations; remote flexibility; highly engaged management; culture of collaboration!
- Manage the real estate document library for CA, TX and FL (1300+ document templates) across the company's app, Docusign and Google drive. Help develop document library for new states as they grow the business.
- Upkeep and maintenance of document database tracker by working with Product Managers and Broker managers to ensure our documents are compliant with local city and county guidelines.
- Delegate work (i.e. bulk testing) to team members, monitor execution & identify when outside resources are needed during periods of heavy workloads.
- Provide support to other teams by fielding document support issues/questions/ feedback/bugs surfaced on Intercom & workplace and escalate them to the appropriate folks.
- Help enforce compliance by escalating support issues to brokerage/compliance/ legal when something needs to be addressed by a licensed broker.
- Work with compliance to ensure new docs and doc updates are added to the app swiftly and ensure local city/county compliance requirements have been met. Work with product/engineering to help implement frequent updates impacting templating/inputs.
- Review work submitted by document testers, make edits and publish tested templates.
- Create and manage Docusign Templates to support Brokerage Operations in retaining timely and accurate signatures from clients.
- Help to manage internal templating user guide documentation including creating new articles as needed including articles that regularly update as eng/product release updates and new functionality
- Work with Broker Ops Project Manager to help communicate agent feedback/pain points related to docs
- Bug/feedback reporting as the primary user of cider doc templating, bugs are most likely to be caught by templaters.
- Work with product and managing brokers in new markets to define new market requirements regarding required fields on documents
- Maintain flexibility to take on side projects within Broker Ops. This can include manual report generation, assisting in data input, creating tracking spreadsheets, etc.
- Current or must have had a previously Real Estate license
- 3+ years working with Real Estate documents – either as a Transaction Coordinator, Office Admin/Manager, Real Estate Operations, RE document specialist role and/or relevant real estate experience
- Knowledge in Transaction Management tool (Dot loop or Skyslope) or similar Transaction Management tool
- Must have understanding and strong knowledge of documents and transactions (disclosures etc)
- Knowledge of compliance in relation to real estate documents (must know what is compliant and what is not)
- Enjoys working with documents and maintaining data base of documents. Comfortable with document heavy work
- Ability to pick up technical platforms quickly and comfortable using. Atlassian, Google Suite, etc
- Experienced working with managing brokers or similar, sending forms to clients and getting signatures etc.
- Strong analytical & organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively in a high-growth environment
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Please send your resume. Thank you.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.