Indianapolis, IN 46250 (onsite/remote)
Salary: $16hr (Weekly Pay!)
6-12 month contract- Temp to turn permanent
If you have experience in hospitality, customer service, or financial/mortgage industry, enjoying customer service work and are trainable for a new career, please apply!! Training is provided for motivated and professional individuals who are seeking a long-term opportunity. *Will need to come onsite for training, then potential for remote a few days a week.
For over 20 years, our client has been a nationally recognized leader providing credit and data verification solutions to U.S. banks, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and credit unions nationwide. Providing innovative, fully compliant web-based platforms that help mitigate risk, while improving operational efficiency and streamlining the lending process. They are seeking a Customer Service as the front-line support and service for the company.
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls, client conference calls, and calling appraisers to obtain status.
- Work directly with lenders and discuss and understanding of the appraisal process
- Support client questions pertaining to valuation products and status.
- Read and understand client files
- Manage customer and/or product specific projects that may be assigned on a periodic basis.
- Assist in a variety of projects on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- **Must have 2 + years in hospitality, customer service, or financial/real estate industry and able to work in an office setting
- Interested in learning file processing and working with appraisers and lenders
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a smile
- Requires being comfortable communicating with clients on the phone
- Must be able to articulate well in emails and provide details in email communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite office products
- Ability to read files and take actions- training provided
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate detailed information to lenders- training provided
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine customer service-related issues of diverse scopes
- Need to be an outgoing individual with an assertive yet supportive skill set
- Pass background check and drug screening
Please send your resume!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.