Order Selector/ Kitter - Livermore, CA
Medical benefits offered
Full-time hours (weekly pay!)
We are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions and we are looking for an Order Selector/ Kitter to join our growing team in Livermore, CA!
Responsible for performing tasks involved in receiving, storing, and distributing materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Follows established procedures and verbal instructions. Maintains responsibility for accuracy of inventory balances and locations. Maintains high internal customer satisfaction with efficient and complete service and support. Lifts heavy items up to 50 pounds.
Job Responsibilities- ENTRY LEVEL (I):
- Examines, counts and sorts items; completes necessary paperwork or transactions; and prepares kitting packages for assembly production.
- Checks all items received in the stockroom for proper identification and counts, reporting any discrepancies to supervisor or lead.
- Fills requests and orders from internal and external customers and insures that customers get satisfactory service in inventory support.
- Works from material lists and inventory control records.
- May operate a forklift or other material handling devices (requiring on-the-job training).
Job Responsibilities- EXPERIENCED LEVEL (II):
Meets entry-level job responsibilities in addition to:
- Maintains all related clerical records and computer transactions in connection with all inventory items received, moved, and issued.
- Uses the computer for data entry, running reports for cross checking inventory balances, stock status for on-hand balances, before material is issued.
- Assists more junior level Inventory/Stockroom Clerks with challenging issues.
- Conducts daily cycle counts and prepares inventory reports.
- Understands and works from material lists and inventory control records.
- Requires cross training and performing work in various capacities including I-Prep, material handling, and Shipping/Receiving activities.
Requirements- ENTRY LEVEL (I):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in PC use
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
Requirements- EXPERIENCED LEVEL (II):
Meets entry-level requirements in addition to:
- 2 years’ experience
- MRP knowledge
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!