Diversity Recruiting Sourcer- remote
$70,000-$100,000 annually DOE
6 month assignment + possible extension/conversion
As a Diversity Recruiting Sourcer you will play a critical role in partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to execute strategies for building diverse pipelines of candidates that represent our global community of learners. You will engage, inspire, and nurture relationships with the talent community through sourcing, outreach, events, and aﬃliations with relevant community and professional organizations. Your partnership with our Employer Branding leads and our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team will help pioneer new top-of-funnel strategies that will make Coursera irresistibly attractive to outstanding talent.
- Build phenomenal pipelines of diverse talent with an emphasis on creating extraordinary candidate experiences; everyone you meet and talk to should feel inspired to join Coursera’s global mission!
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring teams to understand the requirements of various roles, deﬁne and identify transferable skill proﬁles, and screen and assess candidates and referrals.
- Partner with Employer Branding leads and the DEI team to develop creative outreach and engagement strategies that continuously grow and diversify Coursera’s talent networks; lead outreach campaigns; plan, execute, and attend events and conferences as needed.
- Proactively nurture multiple talent pipelines and track pipeline activity to share with recruiters and hiring teams.
- Conduct market discovery to inform your storytelling with data, research, and relevant talent insights; make recommendations on where diverse talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to attract and engage additive talent.
- 2+ years of experience sourcing or recruiting, to include ﬁnding, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Experience analyzing data, understanding trends, developing and articulating recommendations for action, based on the analysis
- Previous experience building partnerships with DEI organizations
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and other sourcing tools or talent data platforms
- Experience sourcing and engaging both tech and non-tech talent
- Experience developing diversity recruiting strategies and engaging with passive candidates
- Employer Branding experience
- Previous project management experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets (vlookup, pivot tables, functions)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.