We are looking for a Contracts Manager/Paralegal with inhouse experience to support our procurement team. The successful candidate will partner closely with all members of the procurement organization as well as our legal department.
- Draft, redline, and negotiate master services agreements, engagement agreements, NDAs, vendor contracts, consulting agreements, venue agreements, software/tools licenses, employment-related agreements, etc.
- Partner with procurement department on inbound vendor contracts handled by procurement.
- Review and negotiate contract changes requested by internal teams and vendors to ensure that contract activities are in full compliance with legal / regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and update commercial templates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have BA degree from an accredited college or university and paralegal certificate.
- Should have 5+ years of relevant experience with high growth SaaS company(s).
- Must have experience with negotiating contracts.
- Familiarity with Apttus, Box, Salesforce, ServiceNow and NetSuite a plus.
- Experience independently drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity or expertise with data security and/or data privacy are highly valuable.
- Knowledge of contract structure and ability to identify specific provisions contained within contract.
- Strong understanding of standard contract language and experience negotiating those terms.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity, critical thinking, initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and deliverables, and coordinate across functional initiatives to meet deadlines.
- Comfort operating in a fast-moving and fast-changing environment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word and Google Suite.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.