Warehouse Associate- Onsite in Vista, CA
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm + OT possible
Pay rate: $15.00/hr (weekly pay!)
Start date: ASAP
Medical benefits offered
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for picking products and verifying against orders to ensure accuracy and packing products efficiently and prioritizing orders effectively. The position must navigate the warehouse safely, understand the labeling system and utilize the RF scanner gun to identify product inventory (location, part number and quantity). The position also unloads containers and shipments, and stocks warehouse.
- Picks product from specified locations using the RF scanners for customer sales orders or company work orders.
- Takes completed sales orders to packing stations or takes completed work orders to production area.
- Make sure proper part number and quantity are packed into shipping cartons according to warehouse procedure guidelines.
- Packs orders according to priority and advises the manifest operator of rush orders.
- Process outbound shipments, including arrangement of transportation services.
- Unload containers and shipments.
- Stock and organize shelves and back-stock areas.
- Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in an manufacturing or warehouse environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate a forklift is a plus
- Ability to operate in a fast pace, dynamic work environment
- Show high attention to detail and demonstrate excellent organization skills
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!