Inventory Associate- Rancho Bernardo
$18.00/hr (weekly pay!)
Onsite in San Diego, CA
Medical benefits offered
Temporary assignment and possible conversion for exceptional workers!
We are an accredited specialty laboratory and we are looking for a temporary Inventory Associate to join our team.
- Responsible for coordinating logistics/materials requests and performs inventory control for assigned locations and operations areas.
- Monitor inventory accuracy; resolves inventory discrepancies and makes necessary adjustments to correct inventory discrepancies.
- Assists with inventory cycle count.
- Assists with Month End closing process at multiple offsite/MH locations.
- Coordinates offsite assembly projects with Buyer/Planner and Subcontractor to meet inventory needs.
- Preparing shipments for UPS and FedEx.
- Move and track inventory items.
- Tracks packages.
- Prints labels and other documents for shipping.
Required Experience and Skills
- MUST have inventory cycle counting experience
- MUST have experience working with ERP systems
- MUST have experience in manufacturing or lab environment
- High School Diploma required and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid drivers' license required
- 2 or more years’ experience working with warehouse order picking and inventory control
- Experience working with Salesforce and Netsuite preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Highly motivated and well organized
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.