Compliance Analyst - Comms Shared Services
Remote (Must reside in Durham, NC)
The goal of the Comms Shared Services Compliance Analyst is to exceed clients’ expectations by providing exceptional customer support in addition to producing timely and accurate results. This position requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential. The Comms Shared Services Compliance Analyst is a customer facing representative for their clients’ experience.
- Managing the clients’ expectations and overall experience.
- Receiving jurisdictional notices from customers or other department analysts and entering information into our proprietary system.
- Addressing these jurisdictional notices and resolving the issues by calling or emailing the jurisdictions.
- Drafting business registration applications for State and local jurisdictions.
- Assisting with tasks to help customers begin using (go-live) with our return preparation service.
- Doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other four year degree with equivalent accounting experience
- Proven computer technical skills – MS Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude
- Deadline driven
- Demonstrates ability to be successful while overcoming obstacles, driven problem solver
- Enjoys details, working with data and performing analysis
- Adaptable, Curious, Sense of Urgency
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.