Job Title: People Development Program Manager
Location: Nationwide remote opportunity; east coast preference
Term: 6-month contract (strong possibility for extension or conversion)
Pay: $48 - $52 / hr. DOE (Weekly pay)
Our client is a thriving global educational tech company that envisions a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life by accessing the world’s best learning experience. They are seeking a People Development Program Manager to join their rapidly growing team!
- Provide wide range program management support to the People Development Team
- Will partner to support the execution of learning management system (Workday LMS)
- Focus on employee sentiment practices:
- Management, design, implementation, and analyses of employee surveys.
- Partnership with Business and HR stakeholders throughout the survey process
- Delivering insights to the Business, sharing key insights with HR, and assisting with framing/implications of survey results
- in talent development / learning development
- Management of vendor relationships as required
- 4+ years of work experience in learning, people development, talent development
- Relevant work experience in the design, management, implementation and analysis of employee surveys and employee survey data
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Skilled in developing presentations using data visualization and storytelling to communicate insights, implications and recommendations from analytics and research
- Skilled in translating implications of research findings for a general business audience
Please submit your resume for consideration!
"TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation."