Title: Recruiter - Contract to Hire
Location: Remote (Must be located in Southern CA)
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 Hourly (Weekly pay!)
Contract to Hire
Our client is not your everyday, cookie cutter kind of OSP engineering firm. They're better. They provide high caliber outside plant engineering and staffing solutions to top companies in the telecommunications industry. Their singular focus: engineering solutions for the telecom industry. Their signature outcome: satisfied clients. They provide turnkey, cost effective engineering solutions that save clients time, resources and money. They specialize in staffing the best and brightest telecommunications professionals for contract and full time positions with leading companies nationwide.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meets with managers to discuss needs.
- Actively builds and maintains a network of potential candidates through referrals, social media, job boards, and other creative outlets.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Maintains established candidate relationships.
- Acts as liaison between hiring manager and candidate to schedule interviews, extend job offers, conduct salary negotiation, and relay reporting information.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation and enforcing regulations with managers.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
- Adherence to internal recruiting processes and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in an agency or corporate recruitment.
- Prior experience with technical, engineering and/or construction roles highly preferred
- Working knowledge of laws and best practices related to recruiting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Boolean search strings.
- Experience recruiting and sourcing from LinkedIn and other online tools.
- Highly organized, self-starter, and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immedaite consideration. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.