Job Title: Marketing Technical Program Manager
Location: Remote (Candidates MUST work PST hours and there is a high preference for this person to be located in Seattle)
Term: 6 months
Pay: $60-$65/Hour(weekly pay!)
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company that is fundamentally changing the world of transactional tax compliance software. We are seeking a new member to be a part of our Agile Program Management team responsible for maximizing the value produced by the delivery teams responsible for our Corporate Website, its many integrated systems and other Marketing Technology implementations.
As a Technical Program Manager (TPM) in Marketing Program Management, you will provide program coordination amongst the Marketing teams responsible for the overall vision, content strategy, and development of a set of integrated solutions that promote Avalara’s products and services on the corporate website, as well as technologies that enable our Marketing and Sales teams greater efficiencies.
- Engage with business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales Development, Customer Support and Development teams to yield complete program implementation plans, timelines and ensure requirements are translated into an actionable roadmap and backlog ready for prioritization into appropriate workstream(s).
- Propose, plan, and implement new site features, integrations, and capabilities, including facilitating the adoption of these new experiences (training, enablement, authoring, etc).
- Maximize value produced by the Development teams by prioritizing and balancing trade-offs to maintain ROI / quality. Own and nurture the vision for your areas of responsibility, ensuring strategic alignment.
- Manage cross-team dependencies, risks, and inform decision makers of appropriate trade-offs against development effort and return on investment.
- Obsessively monitor performance and continuously report out on project health and indicators for success with stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that block or reduce the team’s ability to meet business goals.
- Drive effective collaboration, communication, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
- Establish and enforce effective processes and policies for project intake and management
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Create and maintain internal user documentation, including supporting business logic and operational workflows.
- Agile project management experience (Scrum, backlog management & prioritization, change management, etc)
- A demonstrated track record in achieving business results through innovation and smart decision-making in a resource-competitive environment
- Experience with marketing technology, automation tools and platforms, and data management
- Ability to understand the technical limitations and compromises resulting from implementation choices
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with managing the toolset and workflow for an enterprise Content Management System
- Experience with integrations into Salesforce and Eloqua.
- Knowledge of digital privacy consent and preference management; GDPR, CCPA
- Experience with creating workflows for data deprecation in compliance with privacy practices
- Experience managing technical programs to deliver production-quality, multi-tiered web applications and services.
- Experience managing large scale software platform migrations with multiple constraints.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience (4-6 years) in a product or program management role
Please submit your resume for consideration!
"TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation."