Santa Clara, CA 95051
2 year contract
The main function of an office/mail clerk may include sorting checks, keeping payroll records, and take inventory, and distributing mail. A typical office clerk acts as an information and communication distributor for an office.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems.
- High school diploma or GED typically required.
- 0-2 years administrative/customer service related experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation