Job Title: Instrument Controls Facilities Technician
Location: Tempe, AZ
Term: Direct Hire opportunity!
Pay: $30 - $35/hr.
Our client is looking for a facilities/site services technician with experience with facilities controls instrumentation to ensure production uptime and environmental specifications for a 200,000+ sq/ft Fab/Cleanroom/Labs/Office buildings. The position is located at our Fab 2 facility in Tempe, AZ.
The Instrument Controls Facilities Technician will:
- Program, troubleshoot, maintain, and operate facility control equipment - FMS Intellution, Allen-Bradley PLC-5, TGMS, and Siemens Insight.
- Monitors, tests, and adjusts instrument equipment and has a good working knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Perform preventative maintenance, coordinate, and complete work requests, maintain facilities logs and reports.
- Maintain and update computerized ISO site services quality documents.
- Perform additional duties as needed to assist other trades (Electrical, Mechanical, UPW), cross training is a must.
- Takes direction from facilities engineers and other technicians. Total participation in annual shutdowns.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Currently working in a controls/instrument, Electrical, VFD's, HVAC, PCW, Exhaust Pump, or UPW/IWT systems.
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 8-hour shifts (At times may switch to cover other shifts)
- Special Requirements: Member of the ERT Team and participate in annual physicals.
- This position is a Safety Sensitive position.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
"TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation."