Maryland Heights, MO 63043
7 month contract
The main function of a scientist is to conduct logical analyses of business, scientific, engineering, and other technical problems, formulating mathematical models of problems for solution.
- analyze findings to check the accuracy of the results.
- Resolves problems in input, storage, and retrieval of information, and develops alternate designs.
- Apply theoretical expertise and innovation to create or apply new technology, such as adapting principles for applying computers to new uses.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements
- Plan and develop methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying information for input and retrieval to and from computer.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Designs computer information systems to provide management or clients with specific data
- Utilizes knowledge of electronic data processing principles, system and computer capabilities, mathematics, symbolic language, and optical or pattern recognition principles
- Establish and monitor quality assurance programs and activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
- Supervise, train, and direct lab assistants, laboratory technicians and technologists, and other laboratory workers inequivalent in laboratory testing.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
- LCMS data interpretation
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation