Sr. Quality Control Analyst
Mountain View, CA 94043
Pay Rate: $45/hr.
M – F: 6-month contract (Strong possibility for extension/conversion)
Our client is a leading venture backed pharmaceutical company focused on the research, development and commercialization of novel, proprietary products for the acute treatment of central nervous system conditions. Their products are designed to deliver a drug aerosol to the deep lung, providing rapid systemic delivery and therapeutic onset, in a simple, non-invasive manner. This is a great opportunity to get introduced to a growing Bay Area Pharma company and learn new processes.
- Provide timely analyses to support manufacturing and stability. This includes routine analyses of raw materials, in process and release of commercial product or clinical supplies
- Independently perform assays under GMP, maintaining data integrity and ensuring compliance with company SOPs and specifications.
- Independently operate, maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation and equipment in a safe working environment
- Provide accurate, written documentation of all work, including detailed observations and conclusions
- Under general guidance, participate in laboratory investigations
- Support analytical method validations and perform method transfer to support new and existing projects
- Well-organized, capable of multi-tasking, and able to collaborate with individuals in a matrix environment
- Extensive hands-on experience performing relevant analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, FTIR).
- Must have experience with EMPOWER
- Must have excellent data analysis skills with attention to detail and interpretation of results with a focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, and experience with computer software such as WORD, EXCEL, etc.
- Knowledge of validation requirements for QC methods and regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or related field
- 8+ years relevant experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical QC environment, or 2-5 years with a Master’s degree
Please send your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!