Title: Software Engineer C/C+
Location: Carlsbad, CA 92009 (Remote- But need to be local)
Terms: 6 month contract (Potential for extension)
Pay: $70-$80hr (weekly pay) Full-time
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are seeking an experience Software Engineer with some experience in wireless communication or similar.
You will be working remotely but must act as an integral part of the team and communicate and collaborate constantly. As such, you must be equipped (e.g., webcam and headset/microphone) to participate in video meetings via Zoom and Slack. Must be able to come to commute to the Carlsbad Labs a 1-2 days a week.
- Develop design documentation and code
- Conduct unit testing and code reviews
- Software and System Integration
- Support Troubleshooting and conduct required bug fixes
- Conduct Integration and Acceptance Testing
- Resolve Jira tickets for issues identified by company Test engineering, field services and customers
- Collaborate with Test and System engineering
- Develop user documentation
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ yrs of strong expert experience in C/C++
- Must have experience with large-scale wireless communication systems (SATCOM, LTE, etc.) OR similar
- Must have expertise with multi-threaded embedded applications and inter-process communication
- Requires Linux kernel module / device driver development experience
- US Citizenship or Greencard holder- Sponsorship not offered
- Understanding of real-time concepts on embedded Linux or RTOS platforms
- Scripting expertise with bash, python or similar
- Expertise with development tools such as Perforce, Git, Crucible, Swarm, Bamboo, Jenkins, JIRA, Bugzilla
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.