Santa Rosa, CA 95403
$18.00 Hourly/Paid Weekly
Summary: We are looking for a qualified and expereinced Production Operator to join our team in Santa Rosa, CA. This particular individual needs to be comfortable working in a manufactuing enviornment and be indpendently driven. We have openings for the 2nd and 3rd shifts. Please submit a copy of your resume today for consideration!
• This position will be in support of a high volume injection molding operation.
• The incumbent will be responsible for packaging, degating, and inspection of molded parts in an efficient manner and in accordance with approved procedures.
• The duties will be performed both in and out of a clean room environment.
• The qualified individual will ensure that minimal production losses are made through timely communication of issues to the supervisor and will work in strict accordance to approved production and quality procedures.
• Will work around injection molding machines and must ensure that safe working practices are followed.
• This position requires the use personal protective equipment and clean room gowns.
• This position requires a strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Basic communication skills.
• Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
• Ability to operate basic tools and equipment.
• Hand Eye Coordination.
2nd Shift- Sun-Thur or Tues–Sat 2pm – 10:30pm
3rd Shift - Mon-Fri 10pm–6:30am