Cyber Security Engineer (Active Top Secret Clearance)
As a Cyber Security Engineer for our company, you will oversee cyber security activities for the Control Systems Lab.
- Author DoD IA Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) artifacts. Document a system from an IA perspective using Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio and other appropriate tools.
- Derive, document and/or identify system CONOPS for Mission Assurance Categorization per DoDI 8500.2.
- Lead the research, recommend and document logical and physical solutions that prevent, detect and correct the system to be certified and accredited.
- Research and apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and NSA recommendations.
- Lead the identification of disagreements between as built specifications, security requirements and DoD security policies and design implementations to bring the system into compliance.
- Plan, Develop, execute and document results of security test procedures.
- Lead the analysis and testing of a designated US Naval warfare system against known vulnerabilities based upon security approaches and known hacker techniques and exploits.
- Lead and perform as Information Assurance Officer to be focal point for all security matters related to specific sets of information systems.
- Lead the preparation and execution an Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Plan.
- Lead obtaining Authorization To Operate (ATO) and resolve issues in the event a system is issued an Interim Authorization To Operate (IATO)
- Lead the technical support effort in identifying and specifying requirements and performing risk assessments.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance .
- Associates of Science (A.S.) or A.A. in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Engineering or similar preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, to include Industrial Control System (ICS) experience.
- Working experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Possess an in-depth understanding of computer security, control system specifications, DoD IA policies for FRCS, and the ability to communicate clearly and succinct in written and oral presentations.
- Possess an in-depth understanding and experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF), Platform IT (PIT), and the implementation of Cyber Security and IA boundary defense techniques and various IA-enabled appliances. Examples of these appliances and applications are Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Switch/Routers, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) and Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).
- Experience as a team lead desired.
- Ability to manage time well to meet assigned milestones.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.