Customer Service Representative- Tampa, FL
Remote work, but must be local to Tampa/Ybor office
Pay rate: $18/hr (weekly pay!)
Temporary assignment: 4+ months
- Complete the order entry process with a high degree of accuracy.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner.
- Follow up to ensure that customer issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Research any delivery and/or invoicing discrepancies and work with the customer on a resolution, may include issuing credits and handling returns.
- Proof other Customer Service Representative’s orders for mistakes.
- Establish close working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers, understanding their business and how we can add value.
- Answer technical inquiries regarding our products and providing updates on the status of orders.
- High School Education required, Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- 2-3 Years of previous experience in customer service for a manufacturing company, call center or building supplies industry is STRONGLY preferred.
- Previous order entry experience.
- Product knowledge as it relates to the Building Material and/or Door industry.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!