Administrative Assistant- remote
$8.25/hour (weekly pay!)
Medical benefits offered
We are the leader in the Healthcare Industry, and are looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to join our team!
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Entry to 2 years of experience required.
- Payment posting experience preferred.
- Microsoft office experience- Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!