This position is located at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar.
- Selected candidate will be supporting USMC MV-22 maintenance and flight operations. In addition, he/she will be responsible for coordinating and delivering MV-22 maintenance training in both formal classroom and OJT/PJT formats.
- This training will focus on aircraft system operation and effective maintenance management practices.
- A successful candidate must be capable of utilizing technical expertise and company knowledge to assist the Marine Corps customer in achieving and sustaining a high level of proficiency in the operation and maintenance of the MV-22 aircraft.
- Applies extensive technical expertise in maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and servicing MV-22 aircraft.
- Is knowledgeable in and promotes sound MV-22 maintenance practices.
Proposes changes and improvements to existing procedures through approved review processes. Interfaces directly with senior customer personnel as the primary technical contact on significant issues requiring multiple solutions and coordination across company and customer organizations.
- Must possess a working knowledge of MV-22 structural, dynamic, hydraulic, electrical and avionics systems.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Minimum three years of Organizational Level Maintenance Control Experience
- Previous V-22 maintenance experience.