Title: Real Estate/Mortgage Assistant
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Salary: $15.50-16hr (Weekly Pay!)
12 months (Temp to turn permanent)
Full-time: M-Friday 10am-7pm (Early schudule Fridays)
For over 20 years, our client has been a nationally recognized leader providing credit and data verification solutions to U.S. banks, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and credit unions nationwide. Providing innovative, fully compliant web-based platforms that help mitigate risk, while improving operational efficiency and streamlining the lending process. They are seeking a Real Estate/Mortgage Assistant as the front-line support and service for the company!
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls, client conference calls, and calling appraisers to obtain status.
- Work directly with lenders and discuss and understanding of the appraisal process
- Support client questions pertaining to valuation products and status.
- Read and understand client files
- Manage customer and/or product specific projects that may be assigned on a periodic basis.
- Assist in a variety of projects on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2yrs of providing customer support in the real estate, mortgage, banking, lending and or file processing environment.
- Prior experience working as a processor or appraisal management company is a plus!
- Ability to speak to lenders and appraisers and provide customer support with a smile!
- Requires being comfortable communicating with clients
- Ability to read files and take actions
- Must be self-driven and assertive
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate detailed information to lenders
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine customer service-related issues of diverse scopes
- Need to be an outgoing individual with an assertive yet supportive skill set
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Pass background check and drug screening
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!