Material Handler (Water Spider)
Vista, CA 92081
$18 / hr. DOE (weekly pay!)
6 Month Contract (Strong potential for extension/conversion)
Monday - Friday (1st shift!)
Primary responsibility for this position will be for supporting production operations so that others may maximize their time in value-adding work. Delivering, staging, and removing parts and supplies for production cells to enable a smooth production flow. Communicate the withdrawal and production Kanban systems.
- Maintains workplace organization with regard to meeting materials, parts and supplies needs of production personnel.
- Coordinates the movement of materials to production in the right amount, at the right time, in the right place, and with the proper orientation.
- Uses efficient work processes and follows standard work in the performance of daily routines.
- Responsible for supplying assigned production areas with materials for manufacturing, as to not interrupt the production process, and handling documents necessary for accurate inventory transactions.
- Responsible for assuring Kanban cards are turned in timely and handed properly.
- Works as part of the manufacturing team to assist in meeting takt time.
- Work with inventory control staff for monitoring, maintaining, and organizing inventory levels. This includes storage of raw material, work in process, finished goods and supplies. Helps resolve inventory discrepancies and supports efficiencies in material movements.
- Responsible for putting inventory in its designated areas in an organized, timely, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory and count of materials in all warehouse locations.
- 1-year work experience in related field
- An acceptable combination of education and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION