Santa Rosa, CA
$17.00 / hr. DOE (weekly pay!)
6 Month Contract
Mon - Friday/ 10:00pm-6:30am
- This position will be in support of a high volume injection molding operation.
- The incumbent will be responsible for packaging, degating, and inspection of molded parts in an efficient manner and in accordance with approved procedures.
- The duties will be performed both in and out of a clean room environment.
- The qualified individual will ensure that minimal production losses are made through timely communication of issues to the supervisor and will work in strict accordance to approved production and quality procedures.
- Will work around injection molding machines and must ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- This position requires the use personal protective equipment and clean room gowns.
- This position requires a strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Basic communication skills.
- Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment.
- Hand Eye Coordination.