Onsite Endoscopic Specialist
Full Time Mon-Fri 2:00-10:30pm
Washington, DC 20057
$26/hr + Benefits
We are a leader in the Medical Device Industry and we are currently seeking a On-Site Endoscopic Specialist (OES) to join our on-site support team at a customer site in at George Washington University Medical Group.
Reporting to the Region Manager of Onsite Service, the primary responsibility of this role is to provide onsite, hands-on client support of our Endoscopic medical devices (including hand instruments and video equipment) for the role’s assigned clients (hospital or surgery center). This role will be primarily working with the client’s Sterile Processing Departments and Operating Room team members.
- Face-to-face client support, including Operating Room, Sterile Processing Department and Biomed Daily maintenance and management of the client’s devices.
- Maintain the instrument sets so they are always in excellent working order and ready for use
- Keep repairs and replacement equipment expenses within a predetermined budget for the account; preventative maintenance on all Endoscopic devices;
- Trouble shoot video and instrument issues in the Operating Room; inspection of the instruments and documentation of their functionality Training and education of our devices and/or services for the Operating Room and supporting departments
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and designing workflows to improve efficiencies and reduce repair costs
- Tasks will vary depending on the agreement with the account and will generally include: our video tower / system set-up and support;
- Inspection, repair, troubleshooting and replacement of our endoscopic devices;
- Monitoring, reporting and facilitating repair/ exchange transactions;
- Transporting, cleaning/sterilization and packaging of instruments after use.
- A minimum education level of a high-school diploma
- 2-4 years of experience in medical device (including hand instruments and video equipment) repair, sales, or services management
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-taskMS Office - proficient user as role will need to work with Excel spreadsheets and reporting
- Role requires the completion a drug screening for safety sensitive positions
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED