Title: Electronics Assembler (Soldering)
Location: Tempe, AZ 85284
Duration: 6 -12month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly pay)
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Electronic Assembly Associate that will play an important role to the key success of the team!
- Successfully complete assembly of electronic devices
- Perform manual soldering of surface mount and through-hole components
- Performing manual soldering and assembly of electronic devices
- Applying adhesives and other materials to printed circuit boards
- Complete assembly of modules consisting of printed wiring boards, chassis, housings, wires, and hardware
- Manual placement of die onto packages as well as wire bonding die to package
- Mixing of various materials for use on printed circuit boards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ yrs experience in electronics mechanical assembly required
- 2+yrs Soldering experience (Need to pass Soldering test)
- Fine pitch and hand soldering skills required
- Experience performing manual soldering and assembly of electronic devices
- Ability to work on assemblies while looking through a microscope for 8 hours a day
- Experience working in an engineering protype environment
- Familiarity with ovens, hot plates, hot air pencil, etc.
- Wire bonding skills and experience a plus
- Computer skills using Microsoft
- US government position. US Citizenship required. Pass background check
Bonus if you have the below:
- Experience with military and space assembly is desirable.
- IPC-610 and J-STD certified soldering skills or ability to get one
- Experience mixing and applying epoxies, adhesives, and other types of materials.
- Experience using Oracle, Agile and Microsoft office.
Please submit your resume. Thank you!