Title: Financial Service Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Salary: $15-$16hr DOE (Weekly Pay!)
6-12 month contract (Temp to turn permanent)
Full-time: M-F (flexible hours)
For over 20 years, our client has been a nationally recognized leader providing credit and data verification solutions to U.S. banks, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and credit unions nationwide. Providing innovative, fully compliant web-based platforms that help mitigate risk, while improving operational efficiency and streamlining the lending process. They are seeking a Financial Service Coordinator as the front-line support and service for the company!
**Please only apply if you have customer service working in an office setting. Stable work history- ability to stay with a company***
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls, client conference calls, and calling appraisers to obtain status.
- Review and process files.
- Outbound and calls to clients/appraisers.
- Support client questions pertaining to valuation products and status.
- Manage customer and/or product specific projects that may be assigned on a periodic basis.
- Assist in a variety of projects on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2yrs of providing excellent customer service to clients by phone; prefer someone in financial services.
- Some interest in the real estate, mortgage, banking, or lending industry
- Requires stable work history
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to lenders and appraisers with a smile!
- Requires being comfortable on the phones and enjoy speaking to clients
- Ability to read files and take actions
- Must be self-driven and assertive
- Prior experience working for an appraisal management company is a plus.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate detailed information to lenders
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine customer service-related issues of diverse scopes
- Need to be an outgoing individual with an assertive yet supportive skill set
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Pass background check and drug screening
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!