Richmond, CA 94806
$16.50 / hr. DOE (weekly pay!)
6 Month Contract
Mon - Friday/ 8-4:30pm (possible start at 7am and OT)
Material handlers will be performing various routine physical tasks involved in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label control, or serial control per work instructions.
- May unpack or check goods received against work orders, purchase orders invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion paperwork, rejecting items where necessary.
- May complete or maintain records of goods received. May quarantine items if required per work instructions.
- This could also involve working in a cold room- they provide extra clothing for this situation. They must provide their own steel toed shoes, however.
- Perform routine physical task in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label control, or serial control per work instructions.
- Assist with receiving, processing, and put-away when needed.
- Assist in the organization of Marketing/Tradeshow organization.
- Support shipping and receiving.
- Routine written or oral instructions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic arithmetic.
- Demonstrated proficiency with related tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to verbally communicate in an effective manner.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficient in applying basic problem solving, planning and work prioritization.
- Inventory control experience is preferred.
Please submit updated resume for immediate consideration!!!