Title: Brand Deisgner
Duration: ASAP - December 31, 2020
One of our clients, a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 64 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators’ partner with them to offer courses, specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,500 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform for Business to transform their talent. They support a variety of populations, equipping government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. They also empower any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. They are backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
Their Marketing team is looking for a Brand Designer who can help shape the expression of our brand through all marketing communications and act as a conduit to the product design team in order to ensure the brand comes to life through our product experience as well. We look forward to this person performing hands-on design work and developing compelling creative solutions across various marketing touch points including: digital advertising assets, email design, event experiences, social content, interactive experiences, corporate collateral, and more.
Your work will directly touch millions of learners around the globe and you will own the expression of Our client’s brand through our marketing channels.
- Evolve and refine Our client’s visual brand identity and deliver visual systems and impactful design solutions that strengthen Our client’s brand across Consumer, Enterprise, Corporate, Internal, and Event marketing
- Create highly effective designs for digital marketing campaigns, event experiences, interactive experiences, and corporate collateral
- Create and format all visual elements for campaigns across social, email, interactive, video, print, and out of home, focusing on typography, layout, imagery, iconography, and brand consistency
- Help tell Our client’s brand story internally (through environmental, conference and culture work)
- Support the design development of high impact presentation materials and event experiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure superior quality, cohesion, and impact of creative solutions across all marketing touchpoints
- Collaborate with the product designers to ensure product touch-points are aligned with the brand’s visual design system
- Serve as a brand steward and ambassador for both Our client’s brand as well as our partner brands
- 6+ years experience as a visual designer working on various media project types and styles
- Experience shaping and developing global brands through graphic design, communication design and advertising
- Amazing graphic design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems – no detail is too small for you to get just right
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and using web production software including
Figma and InVision.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Strong portfolio of digitally focused marketing and advertising campaigns
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including: Illustrator, Photoshop, and
- Experience leading designers and agencies to create impactful, pixel-perfect work
- Comfort with managing multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meet deadlines, work independently and well under pressure
- REQUIRED: Portfolio featuring examples of visual interaction design work (please link a personal website or portfolio)