Title: Service Manager
Location: Milpitas, CA 95035
Salary: Dependent on Experience
About the Company:
Our client creates and manufactures products for some of the best-known TV and PC brands in the electronics industry.
|Responsible for the overall direction and performance of the Technical and Engineering Solutions Department. Oversee productivity, efficiency and to ensure all technical solutions staff are providing positive customer experience. Responsible for setting up procedures and guidelines to ensure effective execution of all department functions. Oversee and manage third party service providers to ensure cost effectiveness and satisfactory performance.|
• Set goals, KPI, budgets and performance benchmarks to ensure department performance is up to company standards.
• Work with leaders and upper management to ensure company-wide consistency in customer service procedures.
• Create and implement new and unique customer service strategies to positively influence department performance.
• Review quarterly customer service reports to ensure accountability.
• On-going evaluation and benchmark of Service Providers, CRM/RMA systems and Customer Satisfaction standards to keep in line with industry standards and company goals
Qualifications and Experience:
|• B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Engineering or related field|
• 5 years + of Management experience
• Experience in Salesforce or related CRM software and Dynamic GP accounting system or related ERP system.
• MS office word, excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!