Austin, TX (***NATIONWIDE REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!***)
$20 / hr. DOE (weekly pay!)
6 Month Contract (Strong potential for extension)
Tuesday – Saturday; Sunday – Thursday (Varies with candidate time zone)
*THIS POSITION IS A FULLY REMOTE, NATIONWIDE POSITION*
Our client is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join the team that runs their compliance efforts globally. This role will be part of the consumer trust resolution team, reviewing consumer complaints, validating associated accounts, and working directly with customers to help them resolve any issues with Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) violations.
We are excited about the candidates with the following traits!
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and are comfortable working under pressure.
- Quickly and efficiently process content, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Very strong attention span and attention to detail
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively identify process improvements that have a significant, positive, business impact.
- Experience working and entering information within a software database
- Able to work with remote teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and creative work environment.
- Able to complete tasks in core area within SLAs.
- Empathetic and customer centric to the core.
- Comfortable and experienced with Live Chats and outbounds calls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations or similar discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Zendesk and Salesforce experience a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in an operations or compliance environment.
- Clear verbal and written communicator.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Please submit updated resume for immediate consideration!!!