L2/ L3 Technical Customer Support Specialist (Electric Vehicles)
Afternoon/nights/weekends (1-2 days remote)
El Cajon, 92020
Do you have experience working with electric vehicle or EV batteries? Do you own and love electric cars? Do you have customer service experience? If so, we want to talk to you! We are looking for an EV driver with a passion for this culture and the people in it. Furthermore, an enthusiast that’s living or lived in this world, and understands the customer’s unique needs.
We are an eMobility company, known for revolutionizing the electric vehicle (EV) charging market.Our mission is to dramatically accelerate EV adoption through advanced technologies and innovative solutions. The company's flagship residential product, a connected level 2 EV charging station and mobile app, has already helped nearly 40,000 drivers go electric.
- Promptly and effectively respond to customer requests via email, phone, chat or online media.
- Monitor incoming customer service and technical tickets and ensure timely action on each.
- Create and log RMA activity. Identify and track product and service issues to resolution
- Assist buying prospects by skillfully answering product and service questions
- Maintain online product knowledge base, FAQs, videos, and other self-help tools
- Maintain customer records and update CRM (Zendesk and salseforce) and other system information
- Provide customer education and training
- The L2/L3 Technical Customer Support Rep will provide administrative, technical, and network problem troubleshooting and resolution to JuiceNet station owners and field technicians by assessing needs and creating solutions to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner both via a ticket tracking system (email) and phone.
- The L2/L3 TCSR will work between the Customer Support Manager, engineering, the L2 Customer Support Rep(s), and Product teams.
- The L2/L3 TCSR will be expected to communicate with the Customer Support team, Client Services, B2B team and Account Managers, Sales Engineer(s), and Engineering teams to report all product issues, bugs, and/or flow issues for assessment and fix or improvement.
- Be a member of the cross functional, closed loop corrective action team
- Perform initial triage and direct tasks as necessary to solve customer problems
- Commitment to customer driven support
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities and analytical skills
- 3+ years L2 customer support experience of which 2+ years in related fields: e.g. EVSE, EVs, charging networks, IoT network technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting interconnected Software, Firmware and Hardware systems.
- Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem-solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!