Title: Marketing Manager- Acquisition & Engagement
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly pay)
Term- 3-4 month contract ( Potential for Extension)
Our client is a traded identity and access management company based in San Francisco. They provide cloud software that helps companies manage and secure user authentication into modern applications, and for developers to build identity controls into applications, website web services and device. They are seeking an experience Marketing Manager- Acquisition & Engagement to be a key driver in executing acquisition and engagement strategies support the recruitment team in hiring top talent through the power and support of marketing. The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate marketer that has a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, analytical and creative mindset as well as the ability to continually innovate and track many moving parts.
- Develop and execute email nurture campaigns, social, digital and live events aligned to specific target audience segments.
- Partnering with the recruitment team on engagement campaign for talent.
- Build, maintain and nurture programs in partnership with recruiters and sources leveraging proven and test channels to engage “ready now” and “ready later” talent.
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results.
- Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Leverage social and content platforms to drive top of the funnel metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing Degree preferred
- 3 -5 years of acquisition or loyalty marketing required- focused on growing and retaining existing customers through incentives- email marketing and/or social marketing.
- Requires leveraging the power of marketing through multi-faceted programs in order to attract, engage, nurture and convert the world’s top talent, with some focus on tech talent
- Must have experience and focus on driving pipeline of new and existing talent communities and converting active and passive talent through engagement marketing.
- Prefer experience in enterprise technology or enterprise marketing
- Requires optimization of content to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Experience developing and executing holistic and integrated marketing strategies including digital, social and content, direct-email and event marketing strategies with a proven record of setting high goals and achieving them.
- Experience with engagement marketing creating action through multi-channel campaign strategies.
- Knowledgeable partnering with the recruiting team heavily on engagement campaigns for talent
- Must have hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation/email systems is a must (Marketo preferably).
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Learning mind-set, scrappy, roll-up your sleeves attitude and ability to hit the ground running, thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment wearing multiple hats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal – you will be creating content and communicating internally and externally with the company brand in mind
- Pass background check
Please submit your resume. Thank you!