Financial Services Representative
Middle River, MD 21220
$13-16/hr DOE + full benefits
Our company works with the Maryland Transportation Authority to deliver next generation customer service to the state's toll system. If you are detail oriented, have a steallar and positive attitude and enjoy working in Finance, we want you to apply!
In this position, would will compute, classify, record, and verify numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding and meeting daily, weekly, monthly performance metrics and standards; informing team lead and/or supervisor when issues arise that impact metrics
- Handle customer related issues
- Running reports and researching variances
- Reconciles daily deposits with bank reports
- Assists CSRs in processing adjustments to correct problems.
- Audit document retrievals
- Reconciliation schedules, including CSR, AP/AR, and Bank Reconciliations
- Provide team support by assisting other departments/department members to ensure all work is completed on a daily basic and all metrics are met
- Must remain professional under every circumstance with customers/non-customers and staff members
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!