Title: Information System Security/Compliance Analyst (DOD)
Location: Fort Greely, AK
Temp to hire ( 6 month contract to hire/permanent)
**Active Secret Clearance Required**
Our client delivers logical solutions to our Government and industry customers, who include the US Military, NASA, the Missile Defense Agency and more. They are seeking a Information System Security Compliance Analyst to join their team.
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures and documentation
- Maintain training records as required, Incident/vulnerability management and response, IS related document management
- Ensure clearance and need to know for IS users
- Ensure IS meets cyber security guidelines.
- Ensure recovery processes are adequate and maintained
- Configuration management enforcement for IS, IS auditing.
- Updating and reporting upon antivirus updates.
- An active security clearance is required
- Assist the Information Systems Security manager on other related duties
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity or a related discipline
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience – preferably in the military or working for DOD(Dept of Defense)
- Prior experience in governance risk management, compliance analyst, policy and compliance analyst, compliance program manager,or risk and compliance specialist.
- Experienced with cyber security guidelines
- Knowledge of configuration management enforcement.
- Ability to update and report on antivirus updates.
- Active Secret Clearance
Please send your resume. Thank you