Inside Biotech Sales Associate
San Diego, CA
As the Inside Sales Specialist for a leading biotech company headquartered in San Diego, CA, you will support the annual corporate revenue target within various divisions through executed selling efforts. You will be responsible for generating leads, supporting strategic tactical plans to maximize revenue, informing customers of ongoing promotions, new product launches, exhibitions, webinars, conferences, seminars, etc… If you are an individual who is proactive, a great communicator, organized, proficient with CRM’s and are able to catch on quickly to new platforms and tools, please submit your resume and I looks forward to speaking with you!
- Support and execute an effective business plan for achieving annual corporate revenue goals within the service portfolio, perform pre-call planning for increased sales effectiveness, measure outcome of calls, continuously improve quality of leads provided to the Business Development team in relation to lead to opportunity to close ratios.
- Through consultative selling, the inside sales representative enhances customer satisfaction and increased competitive advantage while building trust and relationships with customers.
- Develop key customers and seek customer referrals.
- Recognize market trends and gain competitive intelligence. This includes communicating market information through business teams, Salesforce, Zymewire, Hubspot and/or other approved channels.
- Support other team members to achieve mutual company goals and objectives.
- Collect and record all relevant data within the Salesforce database system. Account information with specific records including applications, lab focus, and other important information including client contact information should be maintained and will be utilize as key performance indicators for determination of successful selling and appropriate campaign efforts.
- BA or BS in related scientific area
*Please submit your resume for consideration