Title: Workday HRIS Analyst
Location: Plano, TX 75024 or Remote
Salary: $50.00 - $90.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
6 Month Contract
About the Role:
Our client is a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions for consumer-facing companies worldwide across all industries: retail, travel, pharmaceutical, financial services, auto, and more. Their Data HR Operations team is looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst to support the HR Operations team in the area of Compensation. Reporting to the Sr Manager, HRIS, this critical role will support the business processes and enhancements of Workday. The ideal candidate is agile and meticulous with an analytical mind, a passion for process improvement, and serious Workday skills.
- Act as the Workday SME for the internal HR team, answering questions and troubleshooting problems with HCM, Performance Management, and Advance Compensation.
- Ensure the team is empowered to utilize the system by aiding in the creation of how-to guides and other educational materials.
- Lead the Advanced Compensation configuration and annual merit cycle.
- Make recommendations around business process to align our internal process with Workday best practices. Support the HR team in testing and development of training materials.
- Act as the liaison between HR and IT, translating HR requirements and business process into technical requirements for configuration.
- Continually review existing business processes and procedures as issues arise, seeking opportunities for improvements and automation.
- Support Workday scheduled updates and provide recommendations regarding future product enhancements that should be adopted.
- Participate in and support other HR and company projects as related to HR data, systems, and processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years hands-on Workday Compensation experience (Workday HCM is acceptable) supporting an HR function with regards to implementation, configuration, post-go live support, and day-to-day maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of Workday best practices and how to effectively translate into realistic business processes
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex information into consumable formats
- Experience working with a global company and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Strong Communicator with solid inter-personal skills - contractor will be working closely with internal Senior Leadership to understand requirements, design processes and launch comp cycles
- Ability to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, and exhibit a high level of self-initiative
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!