Computer Systems Analyst
Top Security Clearance with SCI eligibility Required
Medical, Dental, Vision
Our leading space and defense client is looking to bring on a Computer Systems Analyst immediately. In this position, you will provide A&AS support with systems engineering, computer software development, test and evaluation support, verification and validation of current systems, and analysis of “as-is” and “to-be” configurations. Hands on software integration experience with stand alone and external products. Continue in the development of common aggregated data visualization services for use by data applications and personnel throughout distributed environments. Perform computer coding for GSIN near real time data visualization display. Expertise with coding, analysis, modification, and manipulation of existing GSIN code and Extensible Markup Language (XML) schema to meet operational objectives
Other duties include:
- Provide support, analysis, and integration of data from programmatic, engineering, configuration and data management, and logistics functions, and the synthesis of data to present project status, long-range plans, and program accomplishments in relation to GSIN program objectives.
- Develop recommendations, strategies, and detail-level plans for data service architecture enhancements supporting integration capabilities and visualization.
- Monitor GUIs housed at different locations and provide technical consultation/recommendations regarding outages, changes, etc.
- Decipher, troubleshoot, and understand processes of Kalman filters, cross-domain solutions (CDS), cross-domain enterprise services and virtual machines.
- Troubleshoot, test, debug, and rework applications down to the source code level and ID individual issues causing full-system issues and failures.
- Write and document processes and procedures for operations, maintenance and testing of virtual machines, codes, schemas, etc.
- Provide insight and recommendations on code-naming conventions, file configurations, data subscriptions, and verify use and proper functions of same.
- Provide GSIN Operational Briefings/Manuals specifically related to GSIN technical capabilities used by GSIN data providers and consumers, when required (CDRL A003, A005).
- Provide GSIN systems engineering advice and consultation support to ensure the successful development and operation of GSIN capabilities.
- Prepare all GSIN technical documentation for utilization of developed formats and schemas by data providers and consumers.
- Knowledge and experience with current National Missile Warning System, Missile Defense System, Space and ISR mission activities.
- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 2 of the following: XML, KML, JAVA, UNIX and LINIX languages.
- Ability to read, recode, and modify existing code for each of the designated above noted computer languages.
- 5 years’ experience working with Google Earth and Cesium visualization tools.
- 10 years’ experience with net-centric and net enabled objectives/principles, data architectures and methodologies.
- 10 years comprehensive working knowledge of coding practices and procedures to comply with current technical standards.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting configuration management with DOD programs/projects/efforts, and with DOD IT standards.
- 5 years demonstrated performance working effectively in a team environment with government architects/chief engineers, government consultants, other application integrators and developers, as well as non-engineers including being able to communicate efficiently with multiple levels of systems engineer knowledge levels.
*Please submit your resume for consideration