The Campaign Manager will ensure the timely delivery of Marketing Campaigns across all channels through diligent project management and communication. Campaign Managers work closely with Audience Managers to understand, coordinate, and project manage all of the deliverables, timelines, and milestones associated with campaigns and related programs. This includes creating workback schedules, managing workflow, approvals, and any associated processes and systems.
Campaign Managers work within a project management system to set dates, create visibility, and manage the campaign development process. They work closely with key campaign execution stakeholders to ensure that each group understands the deliverables, timelines, and SLAs. The Campaign Manager provides ongoing updates, facilitates problem solving, and acts as the “glue” that ties groups together and streamlines workflows and processes.
- Drive the Marketing organization to dates and deliverables - the Campaign Managers are empowered to drive the deliverables from stakeholder teams to meet campaign dates. When timelines are met, there should be strong confidence of campaign go-live.
- Outline the end-to-end Campaign delivery process - apply a disciplined approach to the development and execution of Marketing campaigns and leverage that across all Audiences and Channels. Work closely with Audience Managers, leaders, and key stakeholders to communicate and create transparency around deliverables, workflows, workback schedules, etc.
- Effectively utilize the Campaign Management system – setup, manage, and track campaigns in the campaign management/project management system to facilitate the overall project management.
- Develop a keen understanding of the various components necessary in integrated campaigns – work with, and advise, Audience Managers on the content of their Campaign Briefs to ensure that the documents are not missing important details and deliverables necessary to the timely and effective execution of the campaign.
- Schedule and facilitate review sessions with Audience Managers and key stakeholders – ensure that all key stakeholders and campaign execution staff are clearly informed and understand the expectations, scope, and timing of deliverables. Surface any key issues and communicate progress to ensure the timelines and launch dates are met.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of Marketing experience
- 1+ year of campaign management experience
- Project management experience
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.