Active Security Clearance Required
Our company delivers logical solutions to our Government and industry customers, who include the US Military, NASA, the Missile Defense Agency and more. In this role, your core competencies will include Model Based Engineering MBSecE support, involving all aspects of MBSE for Cybersecurity; developing, implementing and maintenance of cybersecurity plans (CIP); IAW Government identified Security Controls for all products and information systems; Systems Security Plan documentation for each system (aligned with the Program Cybersecurity Strategy and Cybersecurity PMP); And support cyber forensics and other test events analysis.
- Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, Network or Computer Engineering degree strongly preferred (Bachelors, or Associates or equivalent education/training).
- Cybersecurity certification in line with DoD 8570 preferred.
- Familiarization with Windows, Red Hat, Solaris, Unix (AIX and HPUX) operating systems is strongly preferred.
- Support cyber forensics and other test events analysis, which includes findings, pen testing results, or other cyber and vulnerability modeling that may come from the MBSecE.
- Experience with Systems Security Plan (SSP) for each system and Program Cybersecurity Strategy and Cybersecurity PMP.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with implementation of cybersecurity requirements engineering lifecycle including requirements, design, development, integration, and test, risk assessment and mitigation, and compliance.
- Assist in test planning to include development of test objectives, test and data requirements, test configurations, integration and analysis plans, test planning documentation, supporting schedules, and determination of test event applicable TIRs and support determination of test event applicable Test BMD Discrepancy Reports (Test BDRs). Support development of test infrastructure requirements, documentation, data management plans, and TIR/Test BDR burn-down plans.
- Cybersecurity Engineering Support for Updating current program subsystems and obsolescence efforts, and support RMF control implementation and evaluation.
- Expertise with RMF and CSF compliance plans including CCI consideration and creation of necessary compliance documentation.
- Agile methodologies proficiency for planning and execution of tasks.
- Practical Knowledge of Cybersecurity implementation and vulnerability mitigation and software assurance activities.
- Ability to support the design and implementation of cybersecurity infrastructure to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and ensure the successful interconnection.
- Provide technical expertise and define the cybersecurity requirements, support and provide certification and accreditation of the systems IAW the CIP & CEIP to maintain readiness of M&S to support intended uses, and post cybersecurity and RMF artifacts, associated documentation and cybersecurity metrics monthly for collaboration with the Government.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!