Title: Mortgage/Real Estate Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Salary: $15hr DOE (Weekly Pay!)
6 month temp to permanent
Full-time: M-F (flexible)
For over 20 years, our client has been a nationally recognized leader providing credit and data verification solutions to U.S. banks, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and credit unions nationwide. Providing innovative, fully compliant web-based platforms that help mitigate risk, while improving operational efficiency and streamlining the lending process. They are seeking an Mortgage/Real Estate Coordinator as the front-line support and service for the company!
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls, client conference calls, and calling appraisers to obtain status.
- Work directly with lenders and discuss and understanding of the appraisal process
- Support client questions pertaining to valuation products and status.
- Manage customer and/or product specific projects that may be assigned on a periodic basis.
- Assist in a variety of projects on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2yrs of working directly with lenders and some knowledge appraisal process.
- Requires past experience working in the real estate, mortgage, lending and or processing experience
- Prior experience working for an appraisal management company or appraisal background is a plus!
- Ability to handle an average of 40 + call a day from lenders and appraisers with a smile!
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate detailed information to lenders
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine customer service-related issues of diverse scopes
- Need to be an outgoing individual with an assertive yet supportive skill set
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Pass background check and drug screening
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!