Title: Customer Operations Representative
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Salary: $14.50hr-15hr (Weekly Pay!)
6-12 month contract ( potential for extension or permanent)
Full-time: M-F (flexible)
For over 20 years, our client has been a nationally recognized leader providing credit and data verification solutions to U.S. banks, mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and credit unions nationwide. Providing innovative, fully compliant web-based platforms that help mitigate risk, while improving operational efficiency and streamlining the lending process. They are seeking a Customer Operations Representative as the front-line support and service for the company!
- Provide existing customer support which may include but not be limited to answering phone calls, client conference calls, and calling appraisers to obtain status.
- Answer high volume of calls from clients/appraisers.
- Support client questions pertaining to valuation products and status.
- Manage customer and/or product specific projects that may be assigned on a periodic basis.
- Assist in a variety of projects on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- **Requires 1-3years Customer Service inbound/outbound calls in the financial industry: mortgage, real estate, banking, or lending industry.
- Must have data entry experience, able to input data accurately 45+ WPM
- Handle an average of 40 + call a day from clients and appraisers with a smile!
- Must be punctual and have a stable good work history
- Excellent communication required by telephone
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate detailed product information
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine customer service-related issues of diverse scopes
- Need to be an outgoing individual with an assertive yet supportive skill set
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Pass background check and drug screening
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!