Title: General Labor
Location: Stanley, VA 22851
Salary: $12.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
Hours: M-F / 4:00am - 2:30pm EST (4, 10 hour days)
Contract to Hire
- Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Assist a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed. Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units. Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble units.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Past experience working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Physically able to push, pull, and twist up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to stand and work for 8 – 12 hours per day
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule/shift based on production demands (minimal notice for daily overtime) Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Experience using pneumatic tools (nail gun, staple gun, drill, etc)
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check REQUIRED
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!